Do your eyes feel irritated or look red? Do you wake up with crusty buildup on your eyelashes? These could be signs of blepharitis, a common condition where oil glands near the base of eyelashes become clogged and inflamed. The good news is Ocusoft Lid Scrub Plus can help!
Formulated by eye care professionals, Ocusoft Lid Scrub Plus is a gentle but effective way to cleanse eyelids and remove debris that can cause blepharitis symptoms. The scrub contains soothing natural ingredients like tea tree oil, aloe, and chamomile to calm irritation while removing dirt, oil, and bacteria from the eyelid margin.
How Ocusoft Lid Scrub Plus Works
Ocusoft Lid Scrub Plus uses a patented blend of surfactants and emulsifiers to dissolve and lift away stubborn meibum oil that builds up on the eyelid margin. The foaming action also helps dislodge collarettes (hardened oil globs), pollen, makeup, and other debris. After scrubbing, rinse thoroughly with warm water to wash away loosened irritants.
Regular use of Ocusoft Lid Scrub Plus helps maintain healthy eyelids and lashes. The scrub is gentle enough for daily use and can be used along with warm compresses as part of a complete blepharitis treatment regimen.
Key Features and Benefits
- Gentle but effective cleansing for irritated, crusty eyelids
- Patented formula with natural botanical ingredients
- Removes debris, oil, and bacteria buildup on eyelashes
- Soothes irritation and redness caused by blepharitis
- pH balanced, fragrance-free, and non-irritating
- Ophthalmologist tested and approved
- Preservative and detergent free
- Convenient pump dispenser for easy one-handed use
How to Use Ocusoft Lid Scrub Plus
Using Ocusoft Lid Scrub Plus is quick and easy:
- Start with clean hands and a clean face. Remove any eye makeup if applicable.
- Pump a small amount of scrub onto a clean finger.
- Gently massage the scrub along your eyelid margins, coating both upper and lower lids. Avoid direct contact with your eyeball.
- Leave the scrub on for 10-15 seconds to penetrate oil and debris.
- Rinse thoroughly with warm water and pat dry with a clean towel.
- Use morning and evening or as directed by your eye doctor.
For best results, follow up with an eye moisturizer or lubricating drop recommended by your optometrist. Using warm compresses before scrubbing can also help loosen blockages.
What Customers are Saying
With over 5,000 reviews on Amazon, Ocusoft Lid Scrub Plus has earned a 4.6 out of 5 star rating. Here’s what satisfied customers have to say:
“This stuff is amazing! It immediately makes my eyes feel so much better and gets rid of all the gunk on my eyelashes. I was skeptical that it would really make a difference but I’m a total convert now.”
“I’ve struggled with blepharitis for years and this is the best eyelid cleanser I’ve found yet. It leaves my eyes feeling fresh and irritation-free. I use it every morning and evening.”
“My ophthalmologist recommended this scrub and I’m so glad I tried it. A little goes a long way and it’s gentle enough to use daily. My eyes aren’t nearly as red or crusty since I started using it.”
Why Choose Ocusoft Lid Scrub Plus?
Don’t let blepharitis symptoms weigh down your eyes. Ocusoft Lid Scrub Plus offers professional-strength eye lid cleansing in an easy, over-the-counter formula. Backed by science and trusted by eye doctors, this targeted scrub clears away the bacteria, debris, and oils that cause irritation and inflammation.
Give your eyes the relief they need. Order Ocusoft Lid Scrub Plus today and take the first step toward clear, healthy eyes!